CHINA VISA 中 國 簽 證
Type Of Visa Validity Regulay Visa Fee (HKD) Single Entry 3 Months 560 + 250 Double Entry 3 Months 720 + 250
**NEW** 1-10 Years Multi entry China visa for American/Canada/Argentina/Brasil/Israel Passport Holder. Please call us to check for the detail.
**NEW** "Q2" China visa Single Entry 90-180 days； Double Entry 90-180 days； 1-2 Years Multi Entry each stay 90-180 days
* "Z" Working Visa , "X" Studying Visa , "M" Visa for Business Visa.
SERVICE SUBMISSION COLLECTION TIME
Apply before10:00 a.m. The 2nd working days Express Apply before 1:00 p.m. The 3rd working days Regular Apply before 1:00 p.m. The 4th working days
** Now You Can Get The China Visa Same Day (Shen Zhen Visa "S2" or "M")（Apply Before 11:00 a.m.）
Please call us to check for the detail.
Remarks: The above charge is not applicable for following countries, please call for further information.
1. U.S.A. 2. Brazil 3. United Kingdom 4.New zealand 5. Panama 6. Canada 7. Uzbekistan 8.Angola 9.R.D Congo 10.D.R Congo 11. Iran
12.Venezuela 13.Chile 14.Romania 15. Gabon 16. Cameroon 17.Cote Divoire 18.Bulgaria 19.Belarus 20.Brazil 21.Israel 22.Maldives 23.Macedonia 24.Panama
**The consular officer will decide on whether or not to issue the visa and on its validity, duration of stay and number of entries in light of specific conditions of the applicant.
Doucuments required for Chinese visa application
1. Original passport.
2. H.K.I.D. card copy or the landing slip (if applicable).And other documents.
3. Birth certificate and parents' passport copy are required ( If the applicant is under 18 yrs.).
4. One photo，Photo size:48mm x 33mm,width of head:15mm to 22mm,head eight of head:20mm to 33mm.Photo background should be in white.
Download Visa Application Form（Please choose PDF ver.）
*Price subject to change without prior notice
*Applicant agree and authorize our company use all required documents to apply China Visa.
Room 4008,40/F.,China Resources Building, 26 Harbour Road,Wanchai, H.K.
TEL:(852) 2890 9698 FAX:(852) 2895 3892
Business Hours :
8:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. (Monday--Friday).
Excluding Sunday & Public Hong Kong Holidays.
last updated 01-01-2018
Welcome to China